Sevenshopper, Inc. is a rapidly growing e-commerce company, located in Wilmington Delaware, and we would love for you to join our amazing team! We are currently looking for a motivated and hard-working individual to fill our Entry-Level Procurement Specialist role. Candidates would be responsible for product research, market analysis, contacting vendors, negotiating supplier pricing, and placing large scale orders. Other duties include discovering new business opportunities, managing shipping and delivery, and inventory replenishment. Training provided, but experience is a plus.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limit to:
- Product Research & Purchase: Procurement specialists evaluate and compare products and services, analyze costs and terms, submit quotes, negotiate prices and conditions, and establish supplier relationships.
- Market analysis: Understanding of internal and external customer requirements with high attention to detail in resolving findings. Obtaining goods at the right cost can determine whether the company achieves profitability. Cost is also a factor when setting prices for the company’s products or services which must be in line with what the market will support.
- Inventory monitor: Oversee inventory and place orders when supplies run low.
- Negotiating price: Negotiation is a major responsibility of the Procurement Specialist’s job. After securing the best pricing, terms and delivery options for each product or service, they send out a purchase order.
- Policy Compliance: Ensure compliance with procurement guidelines, company policies, and strategic company objectives.
- Track Shipment: Ensures product is delivered on time and meets quality standards.
- Excellent Communication: Influence others to accept practices and approaches, and the ability to effectively communicate with many personality types.
- Projecting future needs: Work with various departments and suppliers to ensure the organization’s future needs will be seamlessly met.
- Strong math, analytical, organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented team players.
- Results driven; high-achieving individual who thrives from a KPI based compensation plan.
- Related experience in e-commerce industry preferred.
- Has good communication skills, can work, and communicate well with suppliers and internal team.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the sales/purchase process and supplier relationships.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently without supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Full health benefits including health, dental and vision.
- 401(k) plan
- 5 days of paid time off to start, plus an additional 7 company paid holidays
- Bonus incentives and lots of room to grow!